Coaching is widely recognised as an essential skill set for anyone with responsibility for performance and development. To be an effective coaching leader requires not just a set of skills but also a growth mindset and naturally solution focused attitude.
This programme equips and supports you to take your influence and positive impact to the next level. It will give you the opportunity to massively enhance your communication skills; build capacity and confidence in others and support colleagues and clients to be the best they can be.
· Top level skills of coaching and mentoring;
· The psychology of change;
· Soft skills of influence and connection;
· How to uncover strengths and resources to build performance;
· Working effectively with resistance and negativity;
· Setting credible and inspiring goals.
· Apply a naturally solution focused attitude to challenges and growth;
· Create capacity in others;
· Improve the quality of dialogue and relationships;
· Compose credible and motivating outcomes withothers;
· Improve personal responsibility and initiative inteams.
· Demonstrate conversational influence;
· Support enhanced performance outcomes;
· Generate greater buy in for change;
· Identify more effective approaches to challenge and uncertainty.
Updated May 2017
All delegates must pay their booking fee in advance when booking on an ILM course.
Please note the minimum cancellation period for all ILM courses is one calendar month. If you cancel one calendar month or more before the course, TDS will refund your booking fee in full.
If you cancel less than one month before the course, TDS will retain 100% of your booking fee.
Learners must attend all training dates in order to meet the requirements of the accreditation ' this is the learner's responsibility. If a delegate is unable to attend one or more of the dates they will need to arrange one-to-one catch up session/s. The delegate's service need to bear the cost of this additional learning time, which may be up to £200 per session. Qualification profile: This
qualification is externally assessed. Delegates are required to complete 30 hours directed learning comprising: 4 taught sessions, review of a coaching DVD, written assignment, brief refl ection on a coaching book, and 12 hours coaching practice logged in a reflective diary.